Episode Three! It’s Episode Three! Three times the charm, three for the road, uhhh Three Dog Night? I’d say we’re very excited about it, but we’ve been excited about all of them, and soon you’re not going to believe us anymore. (Although we are very excited.) This episode allowed me to pull out my research books and go to town. (Oh, how I love my research!)
Thanks for listening! Today we learn who watches more Kdrama, Stephanie squees about YG, we answer a listener question about casting trends, then for our main topic we’re going to dip our toes into the dark side and discuss what makes a good villain. (Bwahahaha!)
Oh, and Cherry Cordial bursts Stephanie’s bubble several times.
Find it Here
If you have a listener question you’d like to ask us, be it drama related, casting, recommendations, really anything you can think of, please let us know. We can be reached via our website contact form.
You’re All Surrounded
High School King of Savvy (King of High School)
Rich Man, Poor Woman
History of a Salaryman
God’s Quiz 1 & 2
King 2 Hearts
Me too Flower
Smile Dong Hae
The Novel Writer’s Toolkit: A Guide To Writing Great Fiction and Getting It Published by Bob Mayer
Between The Lines: Master the Subtle Elements of Fiction Writing by Jessica Page Morrell
Writing the Breakout Novel: Insider Advice For Taking Your Fiction To the Next Level by Donald Maass
We mention Tablo’s Solo CD, here it is on Amazon.
Clarifications and Omissions
At the start of our villain discussion, for a brief while Cherry and Stephanie temporarily lose their minds and say adversaries instead of antagonists. We feel silly for our oversight. The notes were RIGHT THERE in front of us…
Stephanie would like to apologize to the following:
- Stupid Face
- The actor who is not Doo Joon for thinking you were Doo Joon, although I would have liked it more if you were him.
- Beverly Sams, for condensing your question, as for the life of me I could not get it to come properly out of my mouth.
- People who think there was enough plot in Sweet Sweet Bodyguard to warrant all the episodes. (But come on, you know I’m right.)
- People who like Taeyang’s version of Eyes, Nose, Lips best.
- Cherry Cordial, for mocking her extremely long currently watching list (you know I’m just jealous).
- Fans of Trot Lovers