Holy smokes! We came in this episode at just at an hour! That’s a first. This episode we talk about what we are (or are not watching), do and discuss the 100 Top Kdrama poll, answer a listener question from NewKdramaAddict on dramas we hated and yet continued to finish, and then finish it off talking about the decision on whether or not to drop a drama.
Find it Here
If you have a listener question you’d like to ask us, be it drama related, casting, recommendations, really anything you can think of, please let us know. We can be reached via our website contact form.
Jang Bo Ri
You’re All Surrounded
Old Miss Diary (movie)
Marriage, Not Dating
Fated To Love You
That’s Okay, It’s Love
The Plan Man (movie)
Hot Young Blood (movie)
Catch Me (movie)
A Prince’s First Love
Bachelor’s Vegetable Store
Me Too, Flower!
Stars Falling From The Sky
To The Beautiful You
Queen In Hyun’s Man
Clarifications and Omissions
Cherry Cordial was NOT supposed to apologize to wheat. Quite the opposite, she was supposed to apologize to the gluten-free diet.
Stephanie would like to apologize to the following:
- Any fans of Beast, or people who have ears who were forced to listen to me attempting to sing one of their songs.
- Thea, for forgetting and then mangling your bias’ name.
- Anyone who loves A Prince’s First Love, not because I’m sorry for bashing your favorite show, but because she feels very bad for your obvious lack of taste.
- To Kdrama–for neglecting you these last two weeks.
- People with a long commute–sorry for my “I work at home” song.
- Cha Tae Hyun for saying I hate your stupid face. I’m sure you’re lovely. However, you will be forever tainted by that MOFO drama.
Cherry would like to apologize to the following: