Thirteen? Is it unlucky thirteen? We certainly hope not! In response to a voicemail, Cherry and I try to disagree more — or maybe that was just me — and just wait until you hear how many dramas I made my way through the last two weeks.
This episode is filled to the brim with recommendations and warnings to navigate through Kdramas and Kmovies. We have a voicemail listener question, which kicks off a discussion on dramas that it seemed like everyone else loved but we had to slog through. It’s possible the show is also filled with Kpop concert jealousy, Stephanie’s bad attitude, and what levels she stooped to for her fake Korean Boyfriend. **Please note, during part of this discussion we do talk about 19+ movies.
Find it Here
Song of a Day
BTS – War of Hormones
If you have a listener question you’d like to ask us, be it drama related, casting, recommendations, really anything you can think of, please let us know. We can be reached via our website contact form, firstname.lastname@example.org, or if you’d like to leave a voicemail we could play on the air give us a call at 1-347-674-9310.
Boss & Me (Shan Shan Comes To Eat)
Misaeng (Incomplete Life)
What Happens To My Family
We Got Married
Marriage Not Dating
Plus Nine Boys
God’s Quiz 4
Dead Wife’s Heart (My Spring Days)
Arang and the Magistrate
Answer Me 1997
Smile Dong Hae
Clarifications and Omissions
Stephanie said she hadn’t completed anything of Lee Jong Suk’s but after recording, realized she’s seen a bunch of his movies.
Stephanie would like to apologize to the following
- Fans of Park Shin Hye, Lee Jong Suk, and Joo Won.
- West coast fans of BTS — she’s sorry she hopes they only come here to NYC.
- Nell, for not instantly recognizing your song on the Plus Nine Boys OST.
- Korean movies, for doing such a half-assed job of talking about you.
- That guy from Marriage Not Dating, for thinking you were way, way, way younger than you were.
- Listeners — it sounds like she was eating but she was actually chewing on ice. Mmmm… ice
- Angela, for saying she hates you for having seen Junsu three times in concert — she doesn’t hate you, she is just jelly.
Thanks for listening! See you next time.