In this episode we squeeee inappropriately over Junsu, discuss who deserves the Ultimate Khottie Title (Vote Gong YOO!), have a very… special Who Would You involving teeth brushing and the cast of Running Man, get schooled by a listener during the Comments on Comments section, and then finish up with a discussion on resources for the Kdrama watcher.
Episode 14: Junsu, Gong Yoo, and Kdrama Resources Too!
Find it Here
Song of a Day
Kim Junsu – Intoxication
If you have a listener question you’d like to ask us, be it drama related, casting, recommendations, really anything you can think of, please let us know. We can be reached via our website contact form, firstname.lastname@example.org, or if you’d like to leave a voicemail we could play on the air give us a call at 1-347-674-9310.
Plus Nine Boys
Kang Goo’s Story
Discovery of Romance
Shan Shan Comes to Eat (Boss & Me)
Misaeng (Incomplete Life)
We Got Married
Return of Superman
Ghost Seeing Detective Choo Yeon
Plex (with Roku or smart TV)
VLC (cross-platform app for computer)
Clarifications and Omissions
- Relistening to the podcast, I realized I did not mention that, while I did not like the movie Rough Play, Lee Joon KILLED it. I look forward to seeing more from him as an actor.
- We also did not mention that, while Netflix has a very small, average collection of streaming Kdramas, they do have some older titles available in disk form.
Stephanie would like to apologize to the following
- Fans of Seo In Guk.
- While she’s at it, she should probably apologize to Seo In Guk for calling you a man-child.
- Anyone who would choose to vote for Seo In Guk over Gong Yoo.
- Anyone who was skeeved out by her lecherous Junsu glee.
- Lakaribane — for horribly mispronouncing your name.
- To Lee Joon for, possibly, cringing at your sex scenes.