We pack a lot of stuff into a short time. This episode we’re talking sequels vs. spinoffs, what we’re watching, last-minute Kpop tickets, answer a bunch of listener questions, and end with talk of the new addition to Netflix’s Kdrama queue. Oh, and Stephanie is able to sneak in some sweet, sweet Saved By the Bell knowledge.
Find it Here
Song of a Day
Junsu – Tarantallegra (Dance Version)
If you have a listener question you’d like to ask us, be it drama related, casting, recommendations, really anything you can think of, please let us know. We can be reached via our website contact form, email@example.com, or if you’d like to leave a voicemail we could play on the air give us a call at 1-347-674-9310.
Shan Shan Comes To Eat
Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto Inferno
Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends
Back to 20’s
Hello Baby: B1A4
Answer Me Franchise
I Need Romance
Can You Hear My Heart
It’s Okay, That’s Love
Cherry’s insanely awesome concert photos.
Just as they were letting us in, CNBlue was doing their soundcheck. Right after this, I swear, Yonghwa looked right at us. Really.
Afterward, Yonghwa reached out to the fans…
…and The Mystical Being of Unicorns was in shock after she touched Yonghwa’s hand. She swore it was magic and she’d never wash it again.
Here is the uber adorable sleepy kitten video from Brother from You From Another Star’s Instagram.
Lizzie Bennet Diaries
Clarifications and Omissions
- The actor Stephanie couldn’t remember who starred in her favorite version of Jane Eyre is Ciaran Hinds.
- After we were done we realized that I Need Romance is probably more of a thematically linked series rather than a spinoff.
Stephanie would like to apologize to the following
- Jung Woo Sung, for perhaps implying you were too old to play Mr. Darcy.
- Fans of the Healer couple, I’m sure they are lovely.
- Elizabeth Darcy — she completely overlooked you in the fantasy casting of Pride and Prejudice. Better luck next time.
- Kdrama, for completely abandoning you the last couple of weeks. She promises, it’s not you, it’s her.