As promised, we’re talking about our BigBang concert experiences with special guests Regina and The Mystical Being of Unicorns (plus drop ins by trick-or-treaters and Regina’s mom Valerie, who weighs in on the concert and Siwon in a towel). Stephanie and Regina may or may have not been drinking heavily during the podcast, so we may or may not meander a lot. We’re giving all the deets on what happened, what we liked, didn’t like, and whether or not T.O.P was wearing mardi gras beads.
Find it Here
If you have a listener question you’d like to ask us, be it drama related, casting, recommendations, really anything you can think of, please let us know. We can be reached via our website contact form, email@example.com, or if you’d like to leave a voicemail we could play on the air give us a call at 1-347-674-9310. For those of you outside the country (or who don’t want to call long distance), you can record your question on your phone or computer and email the file to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
T.O.P’s Drunken Choom Video
KChat Jjigae’s MADE Concert Post, featuring T.O.P’s Necklace
NY Tour Flash Mob Video
GD & T.O.P’s Inkigayo Jutter Performance
Regina’s T.O.P coat
Clarifications and Omissions
Stephanie here—I’d like to say I was tipsy, not actually drunk. Turns out Tipsy Stephanie is not that much different than Sober Stephanie—she just leans more to the side. I’d also like to again say, I wasn’t doing a jerky Asian accent when recounting the story of the jacket. The girl in question was not of any Asian descent, she just had an odd accent.
Stephanie should apologize to the following
- To all listening, for drunken ramblings and more swearing than usual?
- T.O.P, for saying she’d jump on you.
- People she laughed at for giving up and going to the back of the floor crowd.
- People who did not get sound check, for mocking you for not going to sound check with her. She doesn’t want to make fun of you–she just feels bad for you and your life choices.
- She however does NOT apologize to GDragon for laughing at your mullet.