After a few weeks of special episodes, we’re back to our regularly scheduled programming. We’re finishing up the B-Side which means chatting about meeting real life listeners in real life, Stephanie’s pet name for Cherry Cordial (hint: It’s Cherry Cordial), Kpop Coffee, Operation Kdrama Chat’s new show poll, comments on comments, and finally answer a listener question about Korean drinking rules.
Find it Here
Song of a Day
Day6 – Congratulations
If you have a listener question you’d like to ask us, be it drama related, casting, recommendations, really anything you can think of, please let us know. We can be reached via our website contact form, email@example.com, or if you’d like to leave a voicemail we could play on the air give us a call at 1-347-674-9310. For those of you outside the country (or who don’t want to call long distance), you can record your question on your phone or computer and email the file to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I Remember You
Who Are You
We Got Married
Take Care of My Refrigerator
Mary Stayed Out All Night
Lee Hong Ki
Lee Jae Jin
Seo In Guk
Park Bo Gum
Jang Na Ra
Kim Jae Wook
Heechul’s Instagram Posts
Stephanie should apologize to the following
- Junsu, as always, for perhaps implying she licked your face.
- Jongkook, for saying she’d tell you to your face the only reason she’d want your autograph would be to give it to Ryan. (Even if it is true — but it would have been rude.)
- Anyone who misses her tighter editing style. She’s trying something new.
- Any Korean person who finds we got the drinking section completely wrong.
- Day6 for continually calling you Take 6.
- Anyone who was sitting around her during KCON — especially during the BTS bit. She hopes your hearing comes back.
- Ooh! She almost forgot one. JYP for what she said in the Easter Egg. Sorry, buddy her bad.