Twas the night before the night before Christmas, and all through the house not a fangirl was stirring not even… okay, that’s about as much as my creativity and rhyming skills hold out, but this episode, as it is the night before the night before Christmas, we talk about how the producers of Running Man are going to get coal in their stockings, how Santa decided we deserved BTS concert tickets for Christmas (as we have been very, very good girls), and end up with a nice holiday-themed Who Would You which has us pondering such life-altering questions as who would be the best gingerbread house builder, who would take a gift wrapping job seriously, and who would be the most appropriate to bring to our work holiday parties. You know. The important questions in life.
Find it Here
If you have a listener question you’d like to ask us, be it drama related, casting, recommendations, really anything you can think of, please let us know. We can be reached via our website contact form, email@example.com, or if you’d like to leave a voicemail we could play on the air give us a call at 1-347-674-9310. For those of you outside the country (or who don’t want to call long distance), you can record your question on your phone or computer and email the file to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Flower Boy Next Door
Kim Jong Kook
Song Ji Hyo
Yoo Jae Suk
Lee Kwang Soo
Choi Min Soo
Jung Il Woo
Yoon Shi Yoon
Lee Jong Suk
FB BTS Ticket Groups
Jin’s How to Make Steak
(To come from Stephanie)
Who Would You Holiday
- Who would you want to play Santa while you are the photography elf at Macy’s
- Work a gift wrapping shift at Barnes and Noble the week before Christmas with
- Enter an amateur gingerbread house contest with
- Who would you want to give a gift to in a white elephant exchange and vise versa
- Get stuck overnight in a snowed in small-town airport with
- Play the Joseph to your Mary in a pageant. Heh
- Who would you want to watch a Hallmark movie marathon with
Stephanie should apologize to the following
- Santa Claus, for possibly implying you were ungroomed.
- Also to Santa Claus, for possibly implying you are a hairy, hairy beast.
- To Song Ji Hyo and Kim Jong Kook, while she didn’t do anything to you, she feels like someone should apologize to you.
- To Yoon Shi Yoon, for continually passing you over.
- To Regina, as she’s fairly certain she’s going to steal your Christmas present.