This episode we’re back to the B-side, and we’re finally doing what we promised — catching up on comments on comments and listener questions! We’re brought back to the drunken end-of-the year podcast, Stephanie accidentally outs listener Liz C’s Seungri situation, someone asks about how to kpop concert, we answer a very delicate DramaFever question, and decide to no longer like Spice Angel and Mr. Spice Angel as they got the good BTS tickets and we didn’t. (Okay, maybe it was just one of us who said that, and you can probably guess who…)
Find it Here
Song of a Day
BTS – Not Today
If you have a listener question you’d like to ask us, be it drama related, casting, recommendations, really anything you can think of, please let us know. We can be reached via our website contact form, email@example.com, or if you’d like to leave a voicemail we could play on the air give us a call at 1-347-674-9310. For those of you outside the country (or who don’t want to call long distance), you can record your question on your phone or computer and email the file to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Secret Love Affair
Another Miss Oh
Legend of the Blue Sea
You Who Came From the Stars
Smile Dong Hae
Tomorrow With You
Answer Me 1988
It’s Okay That’s Love
Lee Min Ho
Lee Dong Wook
Lee Hong Ki
Stephanie would like to apologize to the following
- Uhhh… So… many… people
- Liz C. She’s sorry she sang to you and then told everyone about Seungri.
- Liz C, for totally turning your Who Would You into some sort of fan fiction.
- Spice Angel, for saying she was mad at you for your tickets. She’s really not.
- Mr. Spice Angel… same same.
- She should apologize to Shindong. But she won’t.
- DramaFever. She’s sorry she’s broken up with you. It’s not you, it’s her. (Except it really is you.)