Back to the A-side! We’re talking about what we’re watching! Dumping Voice, picking up Tomorrow WIth You, Netflix’s attempt to make a Kdrama, What’s Up with OKC, and finishing Weightlifting Fairy. Oh, and Stephanie tries to explain the plot of some weird movie she watched, perplexing Cherry and possible listeners as she goes. Then with the news of KCon’s three nights of concerts this year? We talk about what our dream lineup would be!
Find it Here
Song of a Day
CNBlue – 외톨이야 (I’m a Loner)
If you have a listener question you’d like to ask us, be it drama related, casting, recommendations, really anything you can think of, please let us know. We can be reached via our website contact form, firstname.lastname@example.org, or if you’d like to leave a voicemail we could play on the air give us a call at 1-347-674-9310. For those of you outside the country (or who don’t want to call long distance), you can record your question on your phone or computer and email the file to us at email@example.com.
Tomorrow With You
My Roommate is a Fairyfox
The Sound of Your Heart
Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
Descendants of the Sun
Lee Je Hoon
Lee Kwang Soo
Kim Jong Kook
Im Joo Hwan
Kim Ji Won
Im Ju Eun
Jo Jung Suk
Kim Mi Kyung
Lee Soo Hyuk
Stephanie would like to apologize to the following:
- Anyone who noticed she forgot to put in apologies! She did the show notes on her lunch break and forgot to go back.
- Anyone who noticed the complete and utter lack of editing.
- To Cherry Cordial, for leaving in the bits about the two nights. Yes, this was supposed to be a secret, but she found us so cute she couldn’t help but leave it in.
- To Cherry Cordial again, for being so cranky night one.
- To any bands she may have inferred for being over enough not to go to KCon.
- To anyone who finds the need to go out and watch that movie she was talking about
- To anyone who wished she’d sift through her watch history and find the name of the movie, seriously, its way too many court shows to sort through and she can’t face what that means about her life choices.
- For inside jokes
- To Kwang Soo, for referring to your new show as Kwang Soo Poop.