Last podcast before KCon! We’re chatting the panels and schedule, possible attendance bribes, and finish up with a bunch of newsy topics! Music, casting news, new dramas, a variety of variety! You can actually hear our frowns turn upside down in this episode.
Episode 116: $1 Hugs
Find it Here
Song of a Day
Sorry all, there was none today due to worries of laptop batteries dying.
If you have a listener question you’d like to ask us, be it drama related, casting, recommendations, really anything you can think of, please let us know. We can be reached via our website contact form, firstname.lastname@example.org, or if you’d like to leave a voicemail we could play on the air give us a call at 1-347-674-9310. For those of you outside the country (or who don’t want to call long distance), you can record your question on your phone or computer and email the file to us at email@example.com.
Train to Busan
Marriage Not Dating
Another Oh Hae Young
Another Miss Oh
Queen In Hyun’s Man
Goddess of the Court
Falling for Innocence
Splash Splash Love
Father is Strange
This Life is Our First
Warm and Cozy
Return of Superman
Lee Jong Suk
One Ok Rock
Yoon Doo Joon
Ha Ji Won
Lee Min Ki
Jung So Min
Park Bo Gum
Stephanie and Sara’s BTS zombie fic – Infectious
KCON Meetup Info (to come)
Clarifications and Omissions
- Stephanie does not actually promise Leila hugs to attendees. Thou shall not pimp out your friends for attendees. Plus, Stephanie doesn’t like to share.
- Stephanie does not actually promise to give out money to people who attend. Actually. The first person who mentions the podcast gets a prize!
Stephanie would like to probably apologize to the following:
- Leila. You all heard it. You know why.
- Listeners who wanted a dollar.
- Listeners who wanted a Leila hug.
- Listeners who were all like, what happened to the bad mood, you sound fine to me! What can she say, who can stay mad while talking with friends about K-stuff?
- She feels like she should apologize to reaction video people. Both doers and fans. But Cherry was the one who brought it up, so she won’t. (Cherry note: Oh, the reaction-hate was so out-of-nowhere and strongly-felt that there was no way I wasn’t bringing *that* up. 😛 )