We’re back! And we’re so, so sorry for having missed TWO weeks! Now that Stephanie is back in the states and mostly back in the brain, it’s time to talk the next adventure, all the upcoming Kpop Concerts! Unfortunately, with the rise of popularity in the US, it’s getting harder and harder to get your hands on those good seats…or sometimes? Any seats at all. Which means it’s time to gather up the posse and make some tough decisions.
Episode 185: Happily… For Now?
Find it Here
If you have a listener question you’d like to ask us, be it drama related, casting, recommendations, really anything you can think of, please let us know. We can be reached via our website contact form, email@example.com, or if you’d like to leave a voicemail we could play on the air give us a call at 1-347-674-9310. For those of you outside the country (or who don’t want to call long distance), you can record your question on your phone or computer and email the file to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stephanie would like to apologize for the following:
- Listeners, again for the lag in podcasts. She had plans. Big plans. Lots of plans to make sure there was podcast content while she was away. Unfortunately? Plans sometimes get pushed to the wayside when real life gets in the way. This is one of those times. But she’ll try super hard not for it to happen again. HOTTEOK FOR ALL OF YOU.
- Listeners for the weird ass thing her audio was doing. Bad Snowball, bad!
- To listeners expecting to hear more Korea tales. Save it for when she’s awake ladies, she thinks it will probably be more interesting…or factually accurate.
- To listeners, for the amount of time in the near future, you’re going to hear her reference….when I was in Korea….
- To Cherry, for the same thing.