Find it Here
Now that we have our 200 episodes out of the way, it’s time to really get down to business. Changing things up, shacking them around, trying new stuff…or we can talk about dramas and kpop? Creatures of habit says option b, so we’re talking about the dramas we’re watching, Stephanie displays her NCT 127 prowess (sorry Johnny), we discuss how idols with puppies might be the cure for all the worlds ills, before stopping off in the new blech in the Kdrama world and what that means for his currently airing drama.
If you have a listener question you’d like to ask us, be it drama related, casting, recommendations, really anything you can think of, please let us know. We can be reached via our website contact form, email@example.com, or if you’d like to leave a voicemail we could play on the air give us a call at 1-347-674-9310. For those of you outside the country (or who don’t want to call long distance), you can record your question on your phone or computer and email the file to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Song of a Day
Eun Ji Won – I’m On Fire
Monsta X’s Puppy Day] Ep.1
K-Pop Sensations MONSTA X Try Marmite and Scotch Eggs for the First Time | Good Morning Britain
Theory of Love
I Am Your King
My Fellow Citizens
Chief of Staff
Lie to Me
Great Men Academy
Kang Ji Hwan
Stephanie would like to apologize for the following:
- While she’s at it, she should probably take a moment to apologize to Mark.
- She should also apologize because when she originally typed that she said she should apologize FOR Mark.
- She should apologize for her hyperactivity. Though she had fun so never mind.
- Oh. She should also probably, while she’s at it, apologize to Johnny for the backup dance comment.
- Oh! That girl from SNSD! That one that’s coming here!