We’re back for our first episode of the new year, of the new decade! So we’re talking about….well, we meant to talk about the shows we’re watching but instead, we’re talking about anything that pops into our heads, top songs of 2019, Stephanie needing to speak to someone’s manager in order to get ATEEZ tickets, K-themed Christmas presents, and baby kittens. Yep, it’s a tanget-y episode!
Find it Here
Song of the Day
KUN – Young
If you have a listener question you’d like to ask us, be it drama related, casting, recommendations, really anything you can think of, please let us know. We can be reached via our website contact form or email us at email@example.com.
I Love You Even Though You’re a Man
Stephanie should apologize for the following:
- Anyone looking for dramas.
- Anyone looking for a plot.
- Any bits she forgot to take out.
- BewhY, she’s sorry she can’t go to your show, but give a girl more notice next time.
- Excited BigBang squeeing.
- To Cherry for blowing up your phone, but it was a BigBang/Kpop emergency!