Stephanie was VERY surprised at the number of dramas she’s either currently watching or finished since our last podcast! So many things have happened this month: Lee Ji Hoon made her uncomfortable…and not in a good way, texting coworkers at 11:30 at night to squee about a show, finally finding NCT’s Doyoungie in his acting debut, and the foretold news of A.C.E’s upcoming release!
Chatting Love Is Science?, Move to Heaven, My Unicorn Girl, Lovely Writer, We Best Love: Fighting Mr. Second, and literally so many more.
Find it Here
If you have a listener question you’d like to ask us, be it drama related, casting, recommendations, really anything you can think of, please let us know. We can be reached via our website contact form.
2Gether the Series
Second Chance The Series
Love is Science?
Why R U?
Move to Heaven
Midnight Cafe Season 3
My Unicorn Girl
Fish Upon the Sky
We Best Love: Fighting Mr Second
HIStory 4: Close To You
Until We Meet Again
Top Secret Together The Series
Lee Ji Hoon
Kim Byeongkwan (A.C.E)
Stephanie Would Like to Apologize to the Following:
- Anyone who was jealous over the number of shows she’s watching.
- Lucy, for doing the podcast without you.
- That one show that I super loved last year, and this year, I can not remember what the name of it was…Stranger….Something?
- The groups of Kingdom. She didn’t do anything to you. She’s just sorry there are losers.
- She’d apologize to her coworker for getting you into BL series, but, she’s not sorry.
- She’s sorry she’s not sorry?
- But she’s not even sorry she’s not sorry.